Mobile app version of hashkaro.com
Login or Join
IndiaNEWS

: Ana de Armas says she left LA after split from Ben Affleck #IndiaNEWS #Cinema/Showbiz,Hollywood Los Angeles, July 14 (IANS) Cuban-Spanish actress Ana de Armas has said her relationship with Hollywood

@IndiaNEWS

Posted in: #IndiaNEWS #Cinema

Ana de Armas says she left LA after split from Ben Affleck #IndiaNEWS #Cinema /Showbiz,Hollywood
Los Angeles, July 14 (IANS) Cuban-Spanish actress Ana de Armas has said her relationship with Hollywood star Ben Affleck helped her realise that Los Angeles isnt where she belongs.
Being the subject of a media storm when she was involved in a year-long romance with the Affleck, the Blonde star admitted that she found the experience horrible.
The 34-year-old actress told Elle magazine: Yeah, which is good. Thats one of the reasons why I left L.A. She continued: Going through it (myself) confirmed my thoughts about, This is not the place for me to be. It became a little bit too much. Theres no escape. Theres no way out.
de Armas, who now lives with her boyfriend Paul Boukadakis in New York City, went on adding: Its always the feeling of something that you dont have, something missing. Its a city that keeps you anxious.
The actress split with Ben in January 2021.
The brunette beautys former flame moved on by rekindling his romance with his ex Jennifer Lopez, with the pair citing the 49-year-old actors need to focus on his children, 16-year-old Violet, 13-year-old Seraphina and 10-year-old Samuel with his ex Jennifer Garner.
At the time of their split, an insider explained: Ben and Ana have split up. They had little arguments and bickered like any couple but ultimately the relationship just wasnt working in the way they both wanted it to anymore. This was a mutual decision.
They both have a lot of love and respect for each other, but it was time for them to move on, the so-called inside source added.
At the end of the day he chose to be the dad he continues to want to be. Unfortunately they are in different places in their lives.
IANSdc/kvd

Stock Market NEWS Best intraday tips Intraday Stocks below 100

10% popularity Share & Forward! Do Not Share

0 Reactions   React

Replies (0) Report

Login to follow topic

More posts by @IndiaNEWS

learn stock market

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best

Back to top | Use Dark Theme