Mobile app version of hashkaro.com
Login or Join
IndiaNEWS

: Watch: Leander Paes and Mahesh Bhupathi – ‘The Indian Express’ – relieve their Wimbledon memories #IndiaNEWS Leander Paes and Mahesh Bhupathi formed India’s greatest men’s doubles pairing

@IndiaNEWS

Posted in: #IndiaNEWS

Watch: Leander Paes and Mahesh Bhupathi – ‘The Indian Express’ – relieve their Wimbledon memories #IndiaNEWS
Leander Paes and Mahesh Bhupathi formed India’s greatest men’s doubles pairing at their peak and made their mark on the international tennis circuit when they reached the finals of all the four majors in 1999.The Indian Express, as they were fondly known, later had a fall out and went their separate ways but continued to register many memorable wins in the Davis Cup and on national duty.Pause, rewind, play: Leander Paes and Mahesh Bhupathi’s 1999 season was historic for Indian tennisThe duo came together to speak about their only Wimbledon title together, the memories of SW19 and what made them such a formidable pair.Here are excerpts from the conversation: On what the Wimbledon title meant to them...Bhupathi: From my tennis career perspective that was the best feeling I ever had. My dad took me to the Wimbledon when I was 13 and I remember watching Peter Doohan beat Boris Becker. He took me again at 15. So for me it was dream for me to play at Wimbledon and then to go and win the Wimbledon with Leander was the ultimate high to achieve. You see that footage, there was so much emotions and shock that we were not even able to have a full smile on...Read more

Stock Market NEWS Best intraday tips Intraday Stocks below 100

10% popularity Share & Forward! Do Not Share

0 Reactions   React

Replies (0) Report

Login to follow topic

More posts by @IndiaNEWS

learn stock market

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best

Back to top | Use Dark Theme