Mobile app version of hashkaro.com
Login or Join
IndiaNEWS

: UFC 251 Fight Island: Kamaru Usman retains Welterweight Champion title #IndiaNEWS #Other Sports Abu Dhabi, July 12 | UFC Welterweight champion Kamaru Usman on Sunday retained his title after he defeated

@IndiaNEWS

Posted in: #IndiaNEWS #Other

UFC 251 Fight Island: Kamaru Usman retains Welterweight Champion title #IndiaNEWS #Other Sports
Abu Dhabi, July 12 | UFC Welterweight champion Kamaru Usman on Sunday retained his title after he defeated Jorge Masvidal via a unanimous decision at the UFC 251 Fight Island.
Usman successfully defend his belt with a gritty display to earn scores of 50-45, 50-45, 49-46 from the three judges after five gruelling rounds during the clash.
Masvidal is the biggest, baddest dude out there right now. I had to switch gears and prepare for him on a weeks notice. I had to make a mental shift. I trained for Gilbert. I had a completely different game plan, the 33-year-old Nigerian told UFC play-by-play announcer Jon Anik after the fight.
Usmans victory helped him to improve his record to 17-1 and extended his winning streak to 16 fights in the UFC.
Meanwhile, Alexander Volkanovski retained his featherweight title by edging a split-decision verdict against former champion Max Holloway.
The Emirates Yas Island had been transformed into UFC Fight Island, a closed-off region where four UFC events are set to be held during the course of this month.
Source: IANS
The post UFC 251 Fight Island: Kamaru Usman retains Welterweight Champion title appeared first on Bhaskar Live English News.

Stock Market NEWS Best intraday tips Intraday Stocks below 100

10% popularity Share & Forward! Do Not Share

0 Reactions   React

Replies (0) Report

Login to follow topic

More posts by @IndiaNEWS

learn stock market

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best

Back to top | Use Dark Theme