Mobile app version of hashkaro.com
Login or Join
IndiaNEWS

: ‘RRR’ impresses ‘Doctor Strange’ director Scott Derrickson #IndiaNEWS #Cinema & TV Hyderabad: Ever since ‘RRR’ was released in theatres and subsequently on OTT platforms, it has found

@IndiaNEWS

Posted in: #IndiaNEWS #Cinema

‘RRR’ impresses ‘Doctor Strange’ director Scott Derrickson #IndiaNEWS #Cinema & TV
Hyderabad: Ever since ‘RRR’ was released in theatres and subsequently on OTT platforms, it has found a place in the hearts of each and everyone who watched it. Be it the visual effects, cinematography, storyline, or even the patriotic touch, it became a blockbuster instantly. When it was released in the US, we witnessed several people there becoming a fan of the SS Rajamouli film. Twitter was filled with appreciative tweets for the film. The lead actors – Ram Charan and Jr. NTR – became household names even overseas.
The latest fan of the epic film is none other than Hollywood filmmaker Scott Derrickson, who has helmed films like ‘Sinister’, ‘Doctor Strange’, and the recently released ‘The Black Phone’. Scott took to his official Twitter handle and wrote, “To celebrate my birthday last night, my wife, kids and I watched @RRRMovie — what an awesomely outrageous roller coaster of a movie. Loved it.??? The director added, “The animal release fight had me literally screaming.???
Scott’s tweet instantly went viral and even the official Twitter page of ‘RRR’ replied to him saying, “Happy Happy Birthday Scott! Thanks for all the love for RRR. Glad you all enjoyed the movie.???

To celebrate my birthday last night, my wife, kids and I watched @RRRMovie — what an awesomely outrageous roller coaster of a movie. Loved it. pic.twitter.com/90U7AXJPgd
— N O S ? ? I ? ? ? ? ? ? O ? S (@scottderrickson) July 16, 2022

Earlier, Klaus Mikaelson aka Joseph Morgan of the hit TV series ‘The Vampire Diariep?&H?Y]Y[??X?X][??H?[K?8?'YH?]?[YH?????[??[??X[??XU?]H[?H?]?Y??[??YX?H[?Y?8?'????? ?[?8?']??][??]??]??H[]??x??????H??[?[???H]Y?Y[??YY[???Y[?[X^?[Y[? ????[??[???[?[XH
?X?K8??HY?Y]Y Y[??8?']
???H??[?X???]HX??YX?K???H????[?? ?x?&]?H?Y[?[??[??X??]]]???[??K????YH?]?[YH?????[??[??X[??XU?]H[?H?]?Y??[??YX?H[?Y?8?'????? ?[?8?']??][??]??]??H[]??x??????H??[?[???H]Y?Y[??YY[???Y[?[X^?[Y[? ????[??[???[?[XK???%???[??[?
???[??[?H?[?H ?  ? ??

Stock Market NEWS Best intraday tips Intraday Stocks below 100

10% popularity Share & Forward! Do Not Share

0 Reactions   React

Replies (0) Report

Login to follow topic

More posts by @IndiaNEWS

learn stock market

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best

Back to top | Use Dark Theme