Mobile app version of hashkaro.com
Login or Join
IndiaNEWS

: 53-YO Single Mom Clears Board Exams Alongside 2 Daughters Who Pushed Her to Study #IndiaNEWS #Education A mother and her two daughters from Agartala, Tripura, cleared their board exams together.

@IndiaNEWS

Posted in: #IndiaNEWS #Education

53-YO Single Mom Clears Board Exams Alongside 2 Daughters Who Pushed Her to Study #IndiaNEWS #Education
A mother and her two daughters from Agartala, Tripura, cleared their board exams together.
Shila Rani Das, 53, has become the talk of the town after she cleared her Madhyamik (class 10) exams on 6 July. Her daughters, Rajashree and Jayashree passed their Higher Secondary Exams or class 12 around the same time.
Shila Rani says that her daughters persuaded her to give the exams.
Speaking to The Better India, she recalls how she started working at the age of 18 to support her family and three sisters.
“My family was not very well-off and as we were four children, I had to stop my education early. I started working at 18 as a clerk at the Agartala Municipal Corporation where I continue to work today. I have appeared for the board exams a few times but couldnt clear. This time, with the help of my daughters, I managed to pass,??? she says.
Always having work on her mind, she couldnt give the required time for her education. She remembers a few instances when she gave the exam, but couldnt clear it.
“I took the exam in 1994 for the first time. After that, several attempts were bogged by losses in my life. I lost my father before one attempt, and then my husband died in 2012 when I had planned to give the exam. This time, all credit goes to my daughters, who pushed me to give the exams,??? says Shila.

Tripura | Shila Rani Das along with her two daughters cleared board exams in Agartala
We are happy as our mother passed class 10th exam and my sister and I cleared our 12th class. We motivated her and also helped in her studies: Jayashree Das, daughter of Shila Rani Das (06. 07) pic. twitter. com/iS90QttBVj
— ANI (@ANI) July 7, 2022

Like her mother, 26-year-old Rajashree also had to discontinue her studies to get married. She gave her class 10 exams along with her younger sister in 2020, and subsequently class 12 this year.
‘Help your parents continue their studiep?&B??^X??YKH[?[???]Y????Y[??[???&????[??? ???'H?Y[??H]^H[??[?H????]?H??YH^[???]???H??[?]X[H???XYH??]?HH^[??]H??]?H?[??] ?[H???Y?H?X?Y] ?]???[YH????????[???H???Y?[??Y?K8???^??^X??YK???H??][?H[?H[Z??[????[?YHZ??YY???'Y?]??H?[[????Z??[????[??Z?YX?][???[????[??[??H^[K?^H?H?H???Y ?H?YY??]?H[H??[?[?[K??[Y[X??H?[?Y?]]YH?[?[[???X??8??Y??^X??YK???[H[???HY??Y?H?????Z?H???X^H?H???Y??]?HH^[?

Stock Market NEWS Best intraday tips Intraday Stocks below 100

10% popularity Share & Forward! Do Not Share

0 Reactions   React

Replies (0) Report

Login to follow topic

More posts by @IndiaNEWS

learn stock market

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best

Back to top | Use Dark Theme