Mobile app version of hashkaro.com
Login or Join
IndiaNEWS

: Coronavirus: Doctor at private hospital in Bengaluru appeals for help as staff disappears #IndiaNEWS A video of a doctor at a Bengaluru hospital appealing to other doctors and nurses to join the fight

@IndiaNEWS

Posted in: #Bengaluru #Covid_19 #IndiaNEWS

Coronavirus: Doctor at private hospital in Bengaluru appeals for help as staff disappears #IndiaNEWS
A video of a doctor at a Bengaluru hospital appealing to other doctors and nurses to join the fight against the coronavirus went viral on Sunday, News18 reported. In the video, Dr Taha Mateen, MD at HBS Hospital in the city, spoke about the ordeal of doctors and nurses who work 18 hours a day. He said that while there are enough ventilators, oxygen cylinders and beds at the hospital, there are fewer doctors. “I have beds, oxygen beds, ventilators, but no doctors to handle patients.??? A doctor from HBS Hospital, #Bengaluru appeals for help from healthcare professionals. #Covid_19 @IndianExpress @ralpharakal pic.twitter.com/qrycoX9UTf— Express Bengaluru (@IEBengaluru) July 5, 2020 “Patients are continuously calling me, because their fathers are breathless, their daughters are breathless, their brothers are breathless, and they cannot find a [hospital] room in Bangalore,??? he said in the video. “And at this time, you see me, there is one Mr Shiva here...and there is no other doctor willing to come and work in this hospital at this time.??? Mateen said he had 30 more beds and all equipment, but all the doctors are “on WhatsApp???, instead of the hospital.Mateen appealed to doctors to work at the hospital six hours per day. “Sometimes, the Army is at the frontline...sometimes the police...Read more

Stock Market NEWS Best intraday tips Intraday Stocks below 100

10% popularity Share & Forward! Do Not Share

0 Reactions   React

Replies (0) Report

Login to follow topic

More posts by @IndiaNEWS

learn stock market

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best

Back to top | Use Dark Theme