Mobile app version of hashkaro.com
Login or Join
IndiaNEWS

: J&K: Ghulam Nabi Azad meets Farooq Abdullah, demands release of all detained political leaders #IndiaNEWS Congress leader Ghulam Nabi Azad on Saturday met Former Jammu and Kashmir Chief Minister Farooq

@IndiaNEWS

Posted in: #IndiaNEWS #JammuAndKashmir

J&K: Ghulam Nabi Azad meets Farooq Abdullah, demands release of all detained political leaders #IndiaNEWS
Congress leader Ghulam Nabi Azad on Saturday met Former Jammu and Kashmir Chief Minister Farooq Abdullah, who was released from detention after seven months on Friday, in Srinagar ANI reported. Abdullah was seen standing next to Azad but did not speak to the media. At the press conference, Azad called for the release of all political leaders detained since the Centre scrapped Jammu and Kashmir’s special status in August last year. “If J&K [Jammu and Kashmir] has to progress, then all political leaders under detention in Srinagar must be released,â€? Azad said. “Political process must begin in Jammu and Kashmir. Elections must be conducted.â€?Azad added that he was delighted by Abdullah’s release. “It is matter of great happiness for me, he said. “He [Abdullah] was detained for all these months, the reason for his detention is not known to me.â€?#JammuAndKashmir Congress' Ghulam Nabi Azad: It is a matter of great happiness for me. I met him (National Conference MP Farooq Abdullah) after over 7 months. He was detained for all these months, the reason for his detention is not yet known to me. t.co/sCtwPRDCQ4 pic.twitter.com/876TganeL6— ANI (@ANI) March 14, 2020 Before meeting Azad, Abdullah had an emotional reunion with his son Omar Abdullah, who has also been in detention since August last...Read more

Stock Market NEWS Best intraday tips Intraday Stocks below 100

10% popularity Share & Forward! Do Not Share

0 Reactions   React

Replies (0) Report

Login to follow topic

More posts by @IndiaNEWS

learn stock market

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best

Back to top | Use Dark Theme