Mobile app version of hashkaro.com
Login or Join
IndiaNEWS

: UP police held a minor for protests. His parents found out when the bulldozers arrived #IndiaNEWS As he sat in his house in Saharanpur on June 15, the sixty-nine-year-old nervously clutched a bag of

@IndiaNEWS

Posted in: #IndiaNEWS

UP police held a minor for protests. His parents found out when the bulldozers arrived #IndiaNEWS
As he sat in his house in Saharanpur on June 15, the sixty-nine-year-old nervously clutched a bag of documents that show his son is a minor. His son’s Aadhaar card and school certificate say that he is 17 years and 10 months old. According to the police, the teenager is allegedly the key conspirator of the protests that broke out in the town on June 10. They had initially claimed he is 18 years old.On June 10, Muslims in various cities across the country had stepped out to protest against the comments made by former Bharatiya Janata Party spokesperson Nupur Sharma about Prophet Muhammad. In Saharanpur in western Uttar Pradesh, protestors clashed with the police, throwing stones as policemen fired tear gas shells at them.Around 1 pm on June 11, his father said, the teenager was picked up by the police as he went out to buy vegetables. His father only found out about the arrest around 4 pm, when the bulldozers arrived outside their home. It was the local administration and the police, who claimed their apartment was an illegal structure. “I pleaded with them,??? said his father. “I begged them. I fell on their feet and asked them to not demolish the house....Read more

Stock Market NEWS Best intraday tips Intraday Stocks below 100

10% popularity Share & Forward! Do Not Share

0 Reactions   React

Replies (0) Report

Login to follow topic

More posts by @IndiaNEWS

learn stock market

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best

Back to top | Use Dark Theme