Mobile app version of hashkaro.com
Login or Join
IndiaNEWS

: Premier League wrap: Martial hat-trick helps Man Utd rout Sheffield; Liverpool thrash Palace 4-0 #IndiaNEWS Liverpool are on the brink of clinching the Premier League title after the leaders powered

@IndiaNEWS

Posted in: #IndiaNEWS

Premier League wrap: Martial hat-trick helps Man Utd rout Sheffield; Liverpool thrash Palace 4-0 #IndiaNEWS
Liverpool are on the brink of clinching the Premier League title after the leaders powered to a 4-0 win against Crystal Palace, while Anthony Martial hit a hat-trick in Manchester United’s 3-0 victory over Sheffield United on Wednesday.Jurgen Klopp’s side took control thanks to first-half goals from Trent Alexander-Arnold and Mohamed Salah behind closed doors at Anfield.Fabinho and Sadio Mane netted after the interval and Liverpool will be crowned champions if Manchester City fail to beat Chelsea at Stamford Bridge on Thursday.If second-placed City win in west London, then Liverpool could wrap up their first English title for 30 years in their next game – against Pep Guardiola’s side at the Etihad Stadium on July 2.“Imagine if the stadium could have been full and people could have experienced that live. It would have been amazing,??? Klopp said.“The atmosphere on the pitch was incredible. That was the best counter-pressing game I have ever seen behind closed doors. The attitude the boys showed was amazing.???Asked if he would be watching when City face Chelsea, Klopp added: “Tonight was a big step, that’s clear. I have to watch the game tomorrow because we play them one week later. That’s being professional and doing my job.???After a drab goalless draw at...Read more

Stock Market NEWS Best intraday tips Intraday Stocks below 100

10% popularity Share & Forward! Do Not Share

0 Reactions   React

Replies (0) Report

Login to follow topic

More posts by @IndiaNEWS

learn stock market

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best

Back to top | Use Dark Theme