Mobile app version of hashkaro.com
Login or Join
IndiaNEWS

: Cardi B goes hysterical watching a sinking yacht #IndiaNEWS #Cinema & TV Los Angeles: Rapper Cardi B watched a yacht sink while on holiday. While on the beach with her husband and rapper Offset, she

@IndiaNEWS

Posted in: #IndiaNEWS #Cinema

Cardi B goes hysterical watching a sinking yacht #IndiaNEWS #Cinema & TV
Los Angeles: Rapper Cardi B watched a yacht sink while on holiday. While on the beach with her husband and rapper Offset, she captured the sinking boat on camera, and shared it on social media.
The 29-year-old rap star tweeted: I cant believe Im actually watching a yacht sink.
In the video, which has been viewed more than one million times, the boat can be seen becoming submerged in the water while she expressed her shock as she witnessed the incident.
What the f**k! Oh my God. Its sinking, she said.
Yall see this? Yall see this?! Oh my God, they cant do that. Is there no big boat that can save it? Its gone, its gone. Bye bye! Bye! Oh my God. Its gone. Its gone. Oh my God!
Just minutes later, Cardi took to her Instagram Stories to confirm that no one was on board the ship when it started to sink.
The raptress wrote: A whole yacht sinked in front of our face. Luckily no one was in there.
The incident came just days before Cardi is set to star in a new episode of Nickelodeons animated preschool series Baby Sharks Big Show as a parody of herself named Sharki B.
The official synopsis of the episode reads: In the special episode, Baby Shark and William meet the ferociously fun rap icon Sharki B, who is swimming into Carnivore Cove to perform her splash hit dance craze, The Seaweed Sway.

Stock Market NEWS Best intraday tips Intraday Stocks below 100

10% popularity Share & Forward! Do Not Share

0 Reactions   React

Replies (0) Report

Login to follow topic

More posts by @IndiaNEWS

learn stock market

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best

Back to top | Use Dark Theme