Mobile app version of hashkaro.com
Login or Join
IndiaNEWS

: Prashant Kishor says he will not work with Congress again #IndiaNEWS Political strategist Prashant Kishor on Tuesday said that he has been associated with 11 elections between 2011 and 2021, but only

@IndiaNEWS

Posted in: #IndiaNEWS #WATCH

Prashant Kishor says he will not work with Congress again #IndiaNEWS
Political strategist Prashant Kishor on Tuesday said that he has been associated with 11 elections between 2011 and 2021, but only lost the one held in Uttar Pradesh in 2017 because of the Congress, ANI reported.“From 2011 to 2021, I was associated with 11 elections and lost only one election that is with Congress in UP,??? Kishor said. “Since then, I have decided that I will not work with them [Congress] as they have spoiled my track record.???He was the poll strategist for the Congress-Samajwadi Alliance for 2017 Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections, which the coalition had lost.#WATCH | From 2011-2021, I was associated with 11 elections and lost only one election that is with Congress in UP. Since then, Ive decided that I will not work with them (Congress) as they have spoiled my track record: Poll strategist, Prashant Kishor in Vaishali, Bihar (30.05) pic.twitter.com/rQcoY1pZgq— ANI (@ANI) May 31, 2022 The Congress leaders are such that they will go down and take everyone with them, he said, according to NDTV. “If I go [and join Congress], I will also drown,??? he said.On May 20, Kishor had said that the Congress’ three-day Chintan Shivir, or introspection meeting, held in Udaipur from May 13 to May 15, had failed to achieve meaningful...Read more

Stock Market NEWS Best intraday tips Intraday Stocks below 100

10% popularity Share & Forward! Do Not Share

0 Reactions   React

Replies (0) Report

Login to follow topic

More posts by @IndiaNEWS

learn stock market

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best

Back to top | Use Dark Theme