Mobile app version of hashkaro.com
Login or Join
IndiaNEWS

: The final little piece of the puzzle that needed to happen: Alyssa Healy after Australia’s W’Cup win #IndiaNEWS Player of the Final Alyssa Healy believes Australia’s ICC Women’s Cricket World

@IndiaNEWS

Posted in: #IndiaNEWS

The final little piece of the puzzle that needed to happen: Alyssa Healy after Australia’s W’Cup win #IndiaNEWS
Player of the Final Alyssa Healy believes Australia’s ICC Women’s Cricket World Cup 2022 victory is the final piece of the puzzle on their quest to be the best. Healy made the highest score ever seen in a World Cup final with 170 runs from 138 balls as Australia posted 356 for five. Nat Sciver hauled England close with 148 not out, but Australia bowled them out 71 runs short to add the Women’s ODI trophy to the T20 crown they clinched in 2020.Australia were knocked out of the World Cup semi-finals five years ago by India and it set them up for their period of domination. And Healy, 32, said: “I don’t think relief is the right word.“I think it’s just pride. I’m so proud of this group to be able to, I use the word reinvent, but whatever word you want to use, we came together as a squad and said: ‘This is how we want to play our cricket from now on and we’re going to be the best team in the world’ “For all 15 people in our squad - and the girls outside the squad that have come in and contributed to be able to buy into that, which has...Read more

Stock Market NEWS Best intraday tips Intraday Stocks below 100

10% popularity Share & Forward! Do Not Share

0 Reactions   React

Replies (0) Report

Login to follow topic

More posts by @IndiaNEWS

learn stock market

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best

Back to top | Use Dark Theme