Mobile app version of hashkaro.com
Login or Join
IndiaNEWS

: Sophie Devine column: Honour of a lifetime to captain New Zealand as we host the World Cup #IndiaNEWS It is the honour of a lifetime to be captaining New Zealand as we host the ICC Women’s Cricket

@IndiaNEWS

Posted in: #IndiaNEWS

Sophie Devine column: Honour of a lifetime to captain New Zealand as we host the World Cup #IndiaNEWS
It is the honour of a lifetime to be captaining New Zealand as we host the ICC Women’s Cricket World Cup 2022 and leading my side out for the first game will be an experience I will never forget and an opportunity I never thought I would have.I’ve been fortunate to have played across a number of World Cups and know just how special each tournament is. Playing in New Zealand is massive for us as a team; we’ve spoken at length about how privileged and grateful we are to be playing at home particularly in the world we live in at the current time.Looking back, it was an incredible achievement from the 2000 WHITE FERNS to win the World Cup at home. It certainly inspired several players in our current team, and we hope we can also inspire a new generation of cricketers both at home and around the world.We all know it’s not every day you get to play a marquee tournament in your own backyard. It will be great to showcase our incredible culture and country – we can’t wait to welcome all the teams to Aotearoa.We are very grateful to all the teams for making sacrifices to join us for...Read more

Stock Market NEWS Best intraday tips Intraday Stocks below 100

10% popularity Share & Forward! Do Not Share

0 Reactions   React

Replies (0) Report

Login to follow topic

More posts by @IndiaNEWS

learn stock market

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best

Back to top | Use Dark Theme