Mobile app version of hashkaro.com
Login or Join
IndiaNEWS

: Sugarcane, Roses Gourds: This Award-Winning Homemaker Grows It All On Her Terrace #IndiaNEWS #Andhra Pradesh As a young girl, I was always fascinated by biology. But it wasn’t until I began noticing

@IndiaNEWS

Posted in: #IndiaNEWS #Andhra

Sugarcane, Roses Gourds: This Award-Winning Homemaker Grows It All On Her Terrace #IndiaNEWS #Andhra Pradesh
As a young girl, I was always fascinated by biology. But it wasn’t until I began noticing the care with which my aunts and grandmothers picked out fresh vegetables from their home gardens and fields, and prepared it for meals on the same day, that I discovered how joyful harvesting your own food is,??? says Madhavi Guttikonda (43), a gardener who nurtures as many as 500 plants out of her two-storeyed terrace garden in Visakhapatnam.
Not only has Madhavi successfully cultivated a variety of flowers, fruits and vegetables over the past decade, she has also made organic farming a household name in Andhra Pradesh by posting over 300 tutorial videos on ‘Mad Garden’, her Youtube channel with a family of 4,84,000 subscribers, and growing.
“I began gardening soon after I got married, about 25 years ago. We used to live in a rented apartment and I mostly grew flowering species and ornamental plants. It wasn’t seven years ago that my focus shifted to growing what I eat. Now, at least four weekdayp?&H?????X?H[?^H?]?[???Y????H^H??[?8??XY]?H[?H?]?[?XK???'?[?H?Y?[?8?&XY??[???&H[? ? N H???&]???Y[?[?^H??[?][?H??H???H?????H^H^?Y[????]?H???[Y?H?[??[[???[?[???H??HX?H??XX?HY?H]YY[??H?][?H[? 8???HY?8?'[?HY?]Y?Y?[??^H???X[YYXH[??[????Y?[??YH?????[?????X?K????H?[???YH?^H]x?&]?H[???Y??[???[?H?Z?H??[?[??[?[????YH?[HX^H]?H[YH[??X?H????Z[???]^K??^???]^H[???H?]?[??^H?Y[??^H??H??Z??X[H??H??[]?HH??X?H??[?Z?HZ[?K?8???[HXY]?H?HYX?]Y?X?[???H????[???Y??????X????[????[?[][?[????[??H?^???X?X[]H????[???X??[?Y?]X??]]?HH??????X?K?X????X?[K?X]??][Y?????[K?]???X??Y?H[?Z???H??Y]Y??????[??X[????Z]??X???Y????Z] ^XK][???Y???Y][YK???Y?[[??[?[?H[??Y???[?H[???[?H?X?H[???Y[?]?[???XY?? K ?]X?H?Y] ???'H[?????^H?Y?X?[??Y?]X??Z?H??????Y? ?Y]????[?]?????]?H??[H]?Z[X?H[?^H?ZY?????? 8???H?^?Y[??]?H?Y?[?H???[?????X?H?]??Y?X????????Y[??[??ZY???????'H?]??Y[?YXHX??]?[[??^H??X?H????Y??[?H??&][??H]???[ ?]?HY???[??[??[??????H[??????][?H[?H???[?]?H[H??[Y[?Z??H[?^?K?

Stock Market NEWS Best intraday tips Intraday Stocks below 100

10% popularity Share & Forward! Do Not Share

0 Reactions   React

Replies (0) Report

Login to follow topic

More posts by @IndiaNEWS

learn stock market

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best

Back to top | Use Dark Theme