Mobile app version of hashkaro.com
Login or Join
IndiaNEWS

: Instead of education and jobs, the youth in Pakistan are being fed on hype and fury #IndiaNEWS Over the years it has been my tiresome privilege to write one article after another pointing out all that

@IndiaNEWS

Posted in: #IndiaNEWS

Instead of education and jobs, the youth in Pakistan are being fed on hype and fury #IndiaNEWS
Over the years it has been my tiresome privilege to write one article after another pointing out all that the government in power in Pakistan is doing wrong. Having done this for four successive governments now, I am increasingly being asked one question: what is that you want? What will make you happy? What do you want to see?It is time to answer this question and do so in a simple and straightforward way without burdening you, dear reader, with too many numbers and data. Anybody is free to look up the data to decide whether I am right or not in what I am about to describe.Start with this. Pakistan is a country that has the macroeconomic fundamentals of a middle-income country (even if barely so) and the social indicators of a least developed country. Pakistan’s gross domestic product, for example, is large in absolute terms but not large enough to provide gainful employment to its growing army of youth that is increasing every year. Illiterate youth But beyond jobs, consider that almost one-third of the youth (those aged between 15 years and 29 years as per one definition) are illiterate and only 6% of them have more than 12 years of education. In...Read more

Stock Market NEWS Best intraday tips Intraday Stocks below 100

10% popularity Share & Forward! Do Not Share

0 Reactions   React

Replies (0) Report

Login to follow topic

More posts by @IndiaNEWS

learn stock market

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best

Back to top | Use Dark Theme