Mobile app version of hashkaro.com
Login or Join
IndiaNEWS

: India vs New Zealand: Won’t make many changes to my bowling in these conditions, says Kyle Jamieson #IndiaNEWS Hoping to appear in only his third Test abroad, New Zealand pacer Kyle Jamieson is aware

@IndiaNEWS

Posted in: #IndiaNEWS

India vs New Zealand: Won’t make many changes to my bowling in these conditions, says Kyle Jamieson #IndiaNEWS
Hoping to appear in only his third Test abroad, New Zealand pacer Kyle Jamieson is aware that the challenge of playing Test cricket in India will be different from what it is back home, his enviable record notwithstanding.India and New Zealand will clash in a two-match Test series with the first game starting here from Thursday.Jamieson, who has made a record-breaking start to Test cricket, with 46 wickets in just eight appearances, is undertaking his first tour of the country with the national team.“I haven’t played a whole lot of cricket over here. I had the first half of the IPL which was good, but this will be different again,??? Jamieson was quoted as saying by stuff.co.nz.“I’ve got Wags (Neil Wagner) and Timmy (Tim Southee) here, so that’ll be good to bounce ideas of them, to get their expertise on how to bowl here.“It’s certainly going to be a different challenge to what we get back home but really looking forward to it,??? the tall pacer added.Jamieson played a crucial role in New Zealand winning the last three Tests against India, including the World Test Championship final against India in Southampton in June this year.However, with Southee and Wagner in the squad, Jamieson might not be a...Read more

Stock Market NEWS Best intraday tips Intraday Stocks below 100

10% popularity Share & Forward! Do Not Share

0 Reactions   React

Replies (0) Report

Login to follow topic

More posts by @IndiaNEWS

learn stock market

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best

Back to top | Use Dark Theme