Mobile app version of hashkaro.com
Login or Join
IndiaNEWS

: Full text: Aaron Finch on luck of the toss, backing David Warner, Mitch Marsh’s star turn and more #IndiaNEWS Australia skipper Aaron Finch won six of his seven tosses on the way to his team’s

@IndiaNEWS

Posted in: #IndiaNEWS

Full text: Aaron Finch on luck of the toss, backing David Warner, Mitch Marsh’s star turn and more #IndiaNEWS
Australia skipper Aaron Finch won six of his seven tosses on the way to his team’s first ICC Men’s T20 World Cup trophy and admitted it played a “big part???.Australia thrashed New Zealand by eight wickets in Dubai after Mitchell Marsh hit an unbeaten 77 to steer the team home to their target of 173 in 18.5 overs. Finch got out early for five but Marsh and David Warner, who hit 53, put on 92 for the second wicket then set up the chase to perfection.The flip of the coin weighed heavily in the tournament with teams chasing having a clear advantage due to the night-time dew in the United Arab Emirates. Teams bowling first won 12 of 13 matches played at the Dubai International Stadium.“It did play a big factor to be honest,??? Finch said on being how he ensured the call of the coin fell in his favour.“I tried to play it down as much as I could because I thought at some point in the tournament I’m going to lose a toss and we’ll have to bat first. But it did play a big part. You saw at the end there, the dew factor, the slow balls weren’t holding in the...Read more

Stock Market NEWS Best intraday tips Intraday Stocks below 100

10% popularity Share & Forward! Do Not Share

0 Reactions   React

Replies (0) Report

Login to follow topic

More posts by @IndiaNEWS

learn stock market

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best

Back to top | Use Dark Theme