Mobile app version of hashkaro.com
Login or Join
IndiaNEWS

: T20 World Cup: Asghar Afghan to retire from international cricket after Namibia match #IndiaNEWS Former Afghanistan skipper Asghar Afghan said he will retire after Sunday’s game with Namibia despite

@IndiaNEWS

Posted in: #IndiaNEWS

T20 World Cup: Asghar Afghan to retire from international cricket after Namibia match #IndiaNEWS
Former Afghanistan skipper Asghar Afghan said he will retire after Sunday’s game with Namibia despite the T20 World Cup only having reached the midway point.“I will retire from all international cricket after the game against Namibia,??? the 33-year-old said in Pashto in a video message on Facebook.“I want more and more youngsters to get the opportunity to play for Afghanistan. Therefore, it’s expected that tomorrow will be my last international match and afterwards I will resign.???Asghar skippered Afghanistan over all three formats of cricket for six years, before being acrimoniously sacked two weeks before the start of the 2019 World Cup in England. He eventually won back the captaincy but was axed again in June this year after being blamed for the team’s poor form in a Test series in Zimbabwe.Asghar played six Tests, 114 one-day internationals and 74 Twenty20 internationals in a career spread over 12 years.He scored 440 runs in Tests with one hundred while his tally in ODIs was 2,424 with a century and 12 half-centuries.Afghanistan’s ex captain Asghar Afghan who holds the highest winning streak as a captain in T20 internationals surpassing Indian legend Ms Dhoni by one extra win, decides to bid farewell with all formats of cricket in Afghanistan’s...Read more

Stock Market NEWS Best intraday tips Intraday Stocks below 100

10% popularity Share & Forward! Do Not Share

0 Reactions   React

Replies (0) Report

Login to follow topic

More posts by @IndiaNEWS

learn stock market

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best

Back to top | Use Dark Theme