Mobile app version of hashkaro.com
Login or Join
IndiaNEWS

: Watch: Harmanpreet Kaur’s all-round excellence in player-of-the-match performance in WBBL #IndiaNEWS India’s T20I captain Harmanpreet Kaur produced a stunning all-round show in the Women’s Big

@IndiaNEWS

Posted in: #GETONRED #IndiaNEWS #WBBL07

Watch: Harmanpreet Kaur’s all-round excellence in player-of-the-match performance in WBBL #IndiaNEWS
India’s T20I captain Harmanpreet Kaur produced a stunning all-round show in the Women’s Big Bash League as she helped Melbourne Renegades register a comfortable win over Sydney Sixers on SundayKaur first starred with the ball, getting two hugely important wickets of Alyssa Healy and Ashleigh Gardner and also completed a catch to send Indian teammate Shafali Verma back to the hut. Later on with the bat, Kaur steadied the Renegades innings after two wickets had fallen and took the team past the finishing line, hitting the winning runs. Caught and bowled! Harmanpreet Kaur off to a flyer! #WBBL07 pic.twitter.com/UC0btySAHa— Weber Womens Big Bash League (@WBBL) October 24, 2021 Harmanpreet VERY happy with this one! ????#GETONRED #WBBL07 pic.twitter.com/ewgwjGlZVV— Renegades WBBL (@RenegadesWBBL) October 24, 2021 The Indian smashed two excellent sixes over mid-wicket to stamp her class on the game. She was awarded the Player of the match award for her all-round efforts. Now THIS is how to polish off a game! ???? @ImHarmanpreet | #WBBL07 pic.twitter.com/LhZou9auBP— Weber Womens Big Bash League (@WBBL) October 24, 2021 Kaur was asked to bowl in the powerplay and she relished the responsibility. “Well I’ve never done bowling in the powerplay, but I was enjoying my new job. It was a great effort by the team because everyone was positive and that’s what as a player...Read more

Stock Market NEWS Best intraday tips Intraday Stocks below 100

10% popularity Share & Forward! Do Not Share

0 Reactions   React

Replies (0) Report

Login to follow topic

More posts by @IndiaNEWS

learn stock market

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best

Back to top | Use Dark Theme