Mobile app version of hashkaro.com
Login or Join
IndiaNEWS

: A-Zal collaborates with Justin Bieber’s audio production team #IndiaNEWS #Entertainment Hyderabad: New York-based Indian composer A-Zal aka Atif Afzal is coming up with his first solo American pop

@IndiaNEWS

Posted in: #Entertainment #IndiaNEWS

A-Zal collaborates with Justin Bieber’s audio production team #IndiaNEWS #Entertainment
Hyderabad: New York-based Indian composer A-Zal aka Atif Afzal is coming up with his first solo American pop album called ‘17 & 11 Nights’. It’s a commercial pop album including a variety of tracks from high-octane dance numbers to soul-stirring melodious songs.

For the audio production of his album, A-Zal gathered a solid team of Grammy-nominated experts Jeff Sojka and Benny Steel who have previously worked with the best of global artistes namely Justin Bieber, Jason Derulo, David Guetta, and Pitbull.

Atif feels he is blessed that he got this opportunity to collaborate with the best in the business in the US. During Covid, the recordings and production have been done remotely all over the world in the USA, the UK, Brazil and Italy.

The audio production team has done fantastic work which has uplifted the tracks and he can’t wait for people to listen to. The album consists of 9 songs emoting the various experiences A-Zal has felt in his life.

Atif says, “I consider this my best work till date and I am working with a great team on the release of the song. I have received exceptional reaction from the industry folks and can’t wait to bring my voice and story out to the world. This album is all about my journey and is probably the best way to know me as an artiste. As I worked on the album with this team, I realised there is a reason why artistes like Ed Sheeran and Justin Bieber sound so good. Firstly, they are exceptional talents, but at the same time, they have a brilliant team behind their music production. Each and every aspect of the song production is so important and nothing can be rough around the edges. I have been lucky to get such a team which has elevated my album tremendously.???

A-Zal had been composing, recording and singing the soundtracks in New York, while the production was taking place at Abbey Road Studios in London. Abbey Road Studios has a legacy of bands such as The Beatles and Queen recording at ARS. Currently, artistes like Radiohead, Amy Winehouse, Ed Sheeran, Lady Gaga, Adele have made Abbey Road their creative home, producing countless landmark recordings.

For live instrumentation, Atif has worked with a guitarist in Italy, mixing engineer in the US, and pianist and drummer in the UK.

Now you can get handpicked stories from Telangana Today on Telegram everyday. Click the link to subscribe.Click to follow Telangana Today Facebook page and Twitter .
The post A-Zal collaborates with Justin Bieber’s audio production team appeared first on Telangana Today.

Stock Market NEWS Best intraday tips Intraday Stocks below 100

10% popularity Share & Forward! Do Not Share

0 Reactions   React

Replies (0) Report

Login to follow topic

More posts by @IndiaNEWS

learn stock market

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best

Back to top | Use Dark Theme