Mobile app version of hashkaro.com
Login or Join
IndiaNEWS

: Over 100 Myanmar refugees enter Mizoram after fresh clashes with the country’s military #IndiaNEWS Over 100 refugees from Myanmar have entered Mizoram over the past few days following a fresh spell

@IndiaNEWS

Posted in: #IndiaNEWS

Over 100 Myanmar refugees enter Mizoram after fresh clashes with the country’s military #IndiaNEWS
Over 100 refugees from Myanmar have entered Mizoram over the past few days following a fresh spell of clashes between people in the neighbouring country and its ruling military regime, the Hindustan Times reported, citing the state government.Officials quoted by The Hindu and the EastMojo in Mizoram districts along the Myanmar border said that the number of refugees who have crossed over could be around 150.“I have heard that hundreds of people from Myanmar have entered Mizoram in the past few days,??? Mizoram Home Minister Lalchamliana said. “But I don’t have the exact figure of how many as I am under quarantine at present.???Thousands of people, including former leaders of Myanmar, have fled to India since the military took over the country’s government following a coup on February 1. Last month, the Centre had said in the Rajya Sabha that more than 8,400 Myanmar refugees had crossed over into India since the coup, of which out of which 5,796 had been sent back. However, state police records showed that at least 9,519 citizens from Myanmar were currently taking refuge across all 11 districts of Mizoram, EastMojo reported. As many as 4,551 refugees – the highest among all districts – were taking shelter in Champhai, according to the police records. Aizawl district had 1,622 refugees, while Lawngtlai had 1,142 of...Read more

Stock Market NEWS Best intraday tips Intraday Stocks below 100

10% popularity Share & Forward! Do Not Share

0 Reactions   React

Replies (0) Report

Login to follow topic

More posts by @IndiaNEWS

learn stock market

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best

Back to top | Use Dark Theme