Mobile app version of hashkaro.com
Login or Join
IndiaNEWS

: Full text and video: Novak Djokovic’s press conference after heartbreaking loss in US Open final #IndiaNEWS Tearful Novak Djokovic felt relief and sadness after his Grand Slam dream died with a US

@IndiaNEWS

Posted in: #IndiaNEWS

Full text and video: Novak Djokovic’s press conference after heartbreaking loss in US Open final #IndiaNEWS
Tearful Novak Djokovic felt relief and sadness after his Grand Slam dream died with a US Open final defeat, overcome by loss but winning heartfelt support from New York fans.World number one Djokovic missed the first calendar-year Slam since 1969 at the final hurdle Sunday, losing to Russia’s second-ranked Daniil Medvedev 6-4, 6-4, 6-4 in Arthur Ashe Stadium.“Relief. I was glad it was over,??? Djokovic said about his feelings in the moments after the defeat.“The buildup for this tournament and everything that mentally, emotionally I had to deal with throughout the tournament in the last couple of weeks was just a lot. It was a lot to handle,??? Djokovic said.“I was just glad that finally the run is over. At the same time I felt sadness, disappointment, and also gratitude for the crowd and for that special moment that they created for me on the court.???Djokovic also missed out on a fourth US Open title and 21st career Grand Slam, leaving him deadlocked on the men’s record 20 Slam trophies with Rafael Nadal and Roger Federer.THE MODERATOR: If you could –NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Maybe we go with questions better.THE MODERATOR: You want to go with questions?NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Yes. They’re going to ask me about...Read more

Stock Market NEWS Best intraday tips Intraday Stocks below 100

10% popularity Share & Forward! Do Not Share

0 Reactions   React

Replies (0) Report

Login to follow topic

More posts by @IndiaNEWS

learn stock market

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best

Back to top | Use Dark Theme