Mobile app version of hashkaro.com
Login or Join
IndiaNEWS

: UTET 2021 registration begins at ukutet.com; here’s apply link #IndiaNEWS Uttarakhand Board of School Education (UBSE) has started the online application process for the Uttarakhand Teacher Eligibility

@IndiaNEWS

Posted in: #IndiaNEWS

UTET 2021 registration begins at ukutet.com; here’s apply link #IndiaNEWS
Uttarakhand Board of School Education (UBSE) has started the online application process for the Uttarakhand Teacher Eligibility Test (UTET I and II) 2021. Eligible candidates can register on the official website ukutet.com.The last date to submit UTET I and II application form is September 30, 2021 upto 5.00 PM. The examination is likely to be conducted on November 26 at various exam centres. UTET I will be held from 10.00 AM to 12.30 PM and UTET II will be held from 2.00 PM to 4.30 PM.Information regarding the applications of candidates received with fees will be uploaded on the Board’s website. The candidates can check their Application for candidature and candidate’s particulars on the website. The candidature of the candidate, who’s fees has not been received by this Board, will not be considered for the U-TET 2021 examination, reads the notice.Eligibility CriteriaPrimary Teacher: The applicants should have qualified class 12th with a minimum of 50 percent marks and passed/appearing in final year of 2 year diploma in Elementary Education (DElEd/ BTC). The candidate must have passed Shiksha Mitra Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed.), from IGNOU.Upper Primary Teacher: The candidates should have passed Elementary Education (B.Ed/ L.T./ Shiksha Shastri (Regular) with minimum 50 percent marks. More details in the notice.

Stock Market NEWS Best intraday tips Intraday Stocks below 100

10% popularity Share & Forward! Do Not Share

0 Reactions   React

Replies (0) Report

Login to follow topic

More posts by @IndiaNEWS

learn stock market

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best

Back to top | Use Dark Theme