Mobile app version of hashkaro.com
Login or Join
IndiaNEWS

: Chess: R Praggnanandhaa, Nihal Sarin among 25 Grandmasters to feature in online chess league #IndiaNEWS India’s top chess players, including talented youngsters such as R Praggnanandhaa, D Gukesh,

@IndiaNEWS

Posted in: #IndiaNEWS

Chess: R Praggnanandhaa, Nihal Sarin among 25 Grandmasters to feature in online chess league #IndiaNEWS
India’s top chess players, including talented youngsters such as R Praggnanandhaa, D Gukesh, Nihal Sarin and national champion Aravindh Chithambaram will take part in the Indian Chess.com League to be played online from May 15-17.A total of ten teams will take part in the tournament which will see the participation of over 25 Indian Grandmasters.The tournament’s main vision is to bring out the best players of our country to play against each other in a team format, the organisers said.GM Priyadarshan Kanappan, the league commissioner said, “The Sports League was something that I had been very familiar with as I lived in the US where you had leagues for all sports; so I always used to wonder if we could replicate that format in India, and that’s how this league idea happened.â€

Stock Market NEWS Best intraday tips Intraday Stocks below 100

10% popularity Share & Forward! Do Not Share

0 Reactions   React

Replies (0) Report

Login to follow topic

More posts by @IndiaNEWS

learn stock market

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best

Back to top | Use Dark Theme