Mobile app version of hashkaro.com
Login or Join
IndiaNEWS

: Fifa World Cup qualifying wrap: Ronaldo scripts history, France held by Bosnia and Herzegovina #IndiaNEWS Cristiano Ronaldo became the all-time top scorer in men’s international football with two

@IndiaNEWS

Posted in: #IndiaNEWS

Fifa World Cup qualifying wrap: Ronaldo scripts history, France held by Bosnia and Herzegovina #IndiaNEWS
Cristiano Ronaldo became the all-time top scorer in men’s international football with two late goals as Portugal beat the Republic of Ireland 2-1, while holders France drew 1-1 with Bosnia and Herzegovina in 2022 World Cup qualifying on Wednesday.A day after completing his return to Manchester United, Ronaldo had an early penalty saved by teenage goalkeeper Gavin Bazunu in Faro before Ireland took the lead on the stroke of half-time.John Egan’s glancing header put Stephen Kenny’s side on course for a famous win, but Ronaldo broke Irish hearts with an 89th-minute equaliser – a goal that took him past the Iranian Ali Daei’s record of 109.The 36-year-old Ronaldo then snatched all three points for Portugal in the sixth minute of injury time, rising highest to power in a header from Joao Mario’s right-wing cross.“This record is mine and it is unique. I’m extremely happy and it’s another one for my career,??? Ronaldo told RTP public television.The five-time Ballon d’Or winner also equalled Sergio Ramos’s European mark of 180 caps.“(The motivation comes from) the desire I have to continue playing football, also from this last contract I signed (at Manchester United), in which I was happy to return home,??? said Ronaldo. “Scoring goals, putting on a show...Read more

Stock Market NEWS Best intraday tips Intraday Stocks below 100

10% popularity Share & Forward! Do Not Share

0 Reactions   React

Replies (0) Report

Login to follow topic

More posts by @IndiaNEWS

learn stock market

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best

Back to top | Use Dark Theme