Mobile app version of hashkaro.com
Login or Join
IndiaNEWS

: In a good frame of mind to pick up from where I left once cricket resumes: Virat Kohli #IndiaNEWS India captain Virat Kohli is in a good frame of mind which gives him confidence of being able to pick

@IndiaNEWS

Posted in: #IndiaNEWS

In a good frame of mind to pick up from where I left once cricket resumes: Virat Kohli #IndiaNEWS
India captain Virat Kohli is in a good frame of mind which gives him confidence of being able to pick up from where he left as and when cricket resumes in the post Covid-19 world.The Covid-19 pandemic has shutdown all cricketing activities across the globe and Kohli said though he is keeping himself physically fit, his main focus has been working on the mental aspect of the game.“Well, fortunately I have all my gym equipment at home, so I am able to train and that’s not a problem for me. As far as the game goes, luckily, I am someone who has always been very keen on improving my mental state and not really focus on practising long hours in the net over a period of time,� Kohli said on Star Sport’s show Cricket Connected.“So I know, once I am in good frame of mind and I am keeping myself positive and happy, just looking forward in life, whenever I return to the game, I know I will be in good position to start again from where we left.�Also Read - Virat Kohli picks his favourite match other than 2011 ODI World Cup final winThe health crisis, which has so far killed nearly 2000 people and infected more...Read more

Stock Market NEWS Best intraday tips Intraday Stocks below 100

10% popularity Share & Forward! Do Not Share

0 Reactions   React

Replies (0) Report

Login to follow topic

More posts by @IndiaNEWS

learn stock market

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best

Back to top | Use Dark Theme