Mobile app version of hashkaro.com
Login or Join
IndiaNEWS

: Heres how Richa Chadha deals with breakdowns #IndiaNEWS #Entertainment Actor Richa Chadha has different ways of dealing with breakdowns in life. On Sunday, Richa took to Instagram and conducted a

@IndiaNEWS

Posted in: #Entertainment #IndiaNEWS

Heres how Richa Chadha deals with breakdowns #IndiaNEWS #Entertainment
Actor Richa Chadha has different ways of dealing with breakdowns in life. On Sunday, Richa took to Instagram and conducted a virtual session with fans, wherein several social media users asked her random questions.
When a particular user asked her about how she deals with breakdowns, Richa wrote, I breakdown. I fully feel the depth of the pian..I cry, i sulk, I watch rom coms and call my friends. While opening up about her breakdowns, Richa also asked everyone to stay hopeful always. And then the sun rises againstay hopeful, she added. Meanwhile, on the work front, Richa is currently busy writing something.
Druing her interaction with Instagram followers, Richa further said, (I have said) no to quite a few scripts recently. I am writing something right now and producing, And of course theres a film too..but its vilaayti. Richa is also waiting for the release of her web series Candy, which also stars Ronit Roy.
The post Heres how Richa Chadha deals with breakdowns appeared first on Telangana Today.

Stock Market NEWS Best intraday tips Intraday Stocks below 100

10% popularity Share & Forward! Do Not Share

0 Reactions   React

Replies (0) Report

Login to follow topic

More posts by @IndiaNEWS

learn stock market

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best

Back to top | Use Dark Theme