Mobile app version of hashkaro.com
Login or Join
IndiaNEWS

: ‘Devudu Tho Sahajeevanam’ first look unveiled #IndiaNEWS #Entertainment Film promotions took an interesting turn when character artiste and director Ravi Babu brought along a piglet while promoting

@IndiaNEWS

Posted in: #Entertainment #IndiaNEWS

‘Devudu Tho Sahajeevanam’ first look unveiled #IndiaNEWS #Entertainment
Film promotions took an interesting turn when character artiste and director Ravi Babu brought along a piglet while promoting his film ‘Adhugo’ a few years ago. Now, the makers of the upcoming movie ‘Devudu Tho Sahajeevanam’, too, did the film’s promo in a similar style. This time, a pet dog takes the centre stage during the event of the first-look launch.
Directed by Sairam Dasari, the movie ‘Devudu Tho Sahajeevanam’ features Harsha Neelavelli, Vikram, Sindhu, Hema, Madhu, Sumith, among others, in key roles. Speaking on the occasion, director Sairam Dasari said, “The dog played a character named Bhairav in the movie. That’s why we made it release the first look. The artistes have extended superb cooperation to bring the film out. Regardless of the result, I want to continue doing films on the subject that I like. My next film is titled ‘Kavuru Charan Raj alias KCR’ which is going on floors next month.’
Actor Sumith said, “This is the best film I have acted in so far. It has come out really well,??? while Vikranth said, “I have played the titular role.???
Also featuring Bhaskar, Hyma, Sindhu, Madhu, Vamsidhar and others, the film has story and dialogues penned by director Sairam Dasari. The movie is bankrolled by Dasari and Vamsidhar Reddy, while David has composed the music. Tharun K Sonu is its cinemaotgrapher.

Now you can get handpicked stories from Telangana Today on Telegram everyday. Click the link to subscribe.
Click to follow Telangana Today Facebook page and Twitter .

The post ‘Devudu Tho Sahajeevanam’ first look unveiled appeared first on Telangana Today.

Stock Market NEWS Best intraday tips Intraday Stocks below 100

10% popularity Share & Forward! Do Not Share

0 Reactions   React

Replies (0) Report

Login to follow topic

More posts by @IndiaNEWS

learn stock market

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best

Back to top | Use Dark Theme