Mobile app version of hashkaro.com
Login or Join
IndiaNEWS

: Afghanistan: At least two killed in Asadabad after Taliban open fire on protestors #IndiaNEWS At least two people were killed and eight were injured on Thursday after the Taliban opened fired on Afghans

@IndiaNEWS

Posted in: #IndiaNEWS

Afghanistan: At least two killed in Asadabad after Taliban open fire on protestors #IndiaNEWS
At least two people were killed and eight were injured on Thursday after the Taliban opened fired on Afghans celebrating their independence day in Asadabad city, Al Jazeera reported.It was, however, not clear if the deaths were due to the Taliban firing or from a stampede, a witness, Mohammed Salim, told Reuters. “Hundreds of people came out on the streets,??? Salim said. “At first I was scared and didn’t want to go but when I saw one of my neighbours joined in, I took out the flag I have at home.???He added: “Several people were killed and injured in the stampede and firing by the Taliban.???In a similar incident on Wednesday, the Taliban had shot dead three people protesting against the replacement of Afghanistan’s flag with the hardline group’s banner in Jalalabad. Twelve others were injured.The Taliban took control of Afghanistan on Sunday, entering the presidential palace in the capital Kabul and ending an insurgent offensive that ripped through the country in 10 days. The group made swift advances and captured key Afghan cities even as foreign troops prepared to withdraw from the country by the end of August.Following the takeover, residents have taken to the streets in many Afghan cities to protest against the Taliban, according to Reuters.These incidents of...Read more

Stock Market NEWS Best intraday tips Intraday Stocks below 100

10% popularity Share & Forward! Do Not Share

0 Reactions   React

Replies (0) Report

Login to follow topic

More posts by @IndiaNEWS

learn stock market

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best

Back to top | Use Dark Theme