Mobile app version of hashkaro.com
Login or Join
IndiaNEWS

: GIC Scale I Officer admit card released; check download link here #IndiaNEWS General Insurance Corporation of India (GIC) has released the recruitment examination admit card for the post of Assistant

@IndiaNEWS

Posted in: #IndiaNEWS

GIC Scale I Officer admit card released; check download link here #IndiaNEWS
General Insurance Corporation of India (GIC) has released the recruitment examination admit card for the post of Assistant Manager (Scale I). Registered candidates can download their admit card from the official website at gicofindia.com.The exams will be conducted on August 19, 2021. Earlier, the examination was scheduled to be held on May 9 which was deferred due to the rise in COVID-19 cases.The online examination will comprise objective type multiple choice tests and Descriptive Paper. The test will be held for the duration of 2 hour 30 minutes. Candidates may check the information handout for examination details.Here’s the Information Handout.Steps to download the admit cardVisit the official website gicofindia.comClick on “Call Letter for the Recruitment of Scale I Officers examination???Key in your login credentials and submitThe admit card will appear on the screenDownload and take a printout for future referenceHere’s the direct link to download the admit card.The recruitment drive is being conducted to fill a total of 44 vacancies of Assistant Manager posts, of which, 15 vacancies are for the post of Finance Chartered Accountants, 15 for General, 4 for legal, and 10 for insurance.The online application process began on March 11 and concluded on March 29.Selection ProcessThe selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of...Read more

Stock Market NEWS Best intraday tips Intraday Stocks below 100

10% popularity Share & Forward! Do Not Share

0 Reactions   React

Replies (0) Report

Login to follow topic

More posts by @IndiaNEWS

learn stock market

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best

Back to top | Use Dark Theme