Mobile app version of hashkaro.com
Login or Join
IndiaNEWS

: Golf: Aditi Ashok makes steady start at women’s British Open, lies tied 22nd after opening round #IndiaNEWS Indian golfer Aditi Ashok opened the women’s British Open with a steady one-under 71

@IndiaNEWS

Posted in: #IndiaNEWS

Golf: Aditi Ashok makes steady start at women’s British Open, lies tied 22nd after opening round #IndiaNEWS
Indian golfer Aditi Ashok opened the women’s British Open with a steady one-under 71 to lie tied 22nd at the challenging Carnoustie Links in Dundee.Aditi, who had finished fourth at the Tokyo Olympics, scored four birdies against three bogeys and three of those birdies came in a fine stretch between 10th and 14th.The Indian is four shots behind the three co-leaders – World No. 1 and Olympic gold medallist Nelly Korda, Korean Sei Young Kim and Sweden’s Madelene Sagstrom.The trio produced a matching five-under 67 each in the opening round.Three-time Ladies European Tour winner, Aditi, who qualified for her 19th Major through the Final Qualifying at Panmure Golf Club, showed a lot of maturity and patience, so crucial while playing the Links.“I played good today, I think I drove the ball well and that was definitely a key to scoring well. I started off good with a birdie on the first as I hit a 7 iron to 10 feet and holed the putt,??? Aditi said.“Had bogeys on 6th and 7th as both drives ended in the pot bunkers, and after that I realised that mistakes are there on this course to be made, it’s just about staying patient and keeping composure and I think I...Read more

Stock Market NEWS Best intraday tips Intraday Stocks below 100

10% popularity Share & Forward! Do Not Share

0 Reactions   React

Replies (0) Report

Login to follow topic

More posts by @IndiaNEWS

learn stock market

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best

Back to top | Use Dark Theme