Mobile app version of hashkaro.com
Login or Join
IndiaNEWS

: MP board 12th result 2021 releasing at noon; here’s where you can check #IndiaNEWS The Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education (MPBSE) will release the Class 12 board result 2021 today at 12.00

@IndiaNEWS

Posted in: #IndiaNEWS

MP board 12th result 2021 releasing at noon; here’s where you can check #IndiaNEWS
The Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education (MPBSE) will release the Class 12 board result 2021 today at 12.00 PM. Registered students will be able to check their results on the official websites mpbse.nic.in, mpresults.nic.in, mpbse.mponline.gov.in and others.Students can also get their results on mobile by downloading MPBSE Mobile App or MP Mobile App from Google Play Store. Select “know your result??? and key in your roll number, application number and submit to get the result, reads the official notification. This year, the MP board could not conduct the Class 12 board exam amid Covid-19 pandemic and had to be cancelled. The exam was originally scheduled to be held from May 1, 2021 onwards. MPBSE has used an alternative evaluation scheme for preparing the result of the students on the basis of best of five marks obtained in various subjects of Class 10, as per a tweet put out by the state school education department.?????? ?????? @ChouhanShivraj ?? ???8).x)b8)%x)/?8)%x)%x)O?)-?)".
K^
X
H"
I^
Xr
H^
H.
I^
X?
H"
I^
H?????????