Mobile app version of hashkaro.com
Login or Join
IndiaNEWS

: Tokyo 2020, badminton: PV Sindhu sails into quarter-finals with win over Mia Blichfeldt #IndiaNEWS Reigning badminton world champion PV Sindhu sailed into the women’s singles quarter-finals with

@IndiaNEWS

Posted in: #IndiaNEWS

Tokyo 2020, badminton: PV Sindhu sails into quarter-finals with win over Mia Blichfeldt #IndiaNEWS
Reigning badminton world champion PV Sindhu sailed into the women’s singles quarter-finals with a straight-game triumph over Denmark’s Mia Blichfeldt at the Tokyo Olympics on Thursday.The 26-year-old Indian, who won a silver in the 2016 Rio Olympics, notched up a 21-15, 21-13 win over 13th seed Blichfeldt in a 41-minute match.Sindhu will next face Akane Yamaguchi of Japan, who defeated Korea’s Kim Gaeun 21-17 21-18 in another pre-quarterfinals.The sixth seeded Indian has a 11-7 head-to-head count against the Japanese world no 5, whom she had last beaten at the All England Championship in March this year.“I started off well in the first game but around 15-16 I gave a couple of points because I was rushing in my defence. My coach was telling me that I was playing the wrong way and I realised that and I immediately changed my tactics and completed the first game,??? Sindhu told media after the match.“Second game I was fine, I was maintaining the lead and finished it off.???Read more – India at Tokyo 2020 day 6 live updatesSindhu mixed her strokes well, putting her attacking clears and drops to good use besides smashing her way to finish points whenever there was a chance. She anticipated the shuttle better and showed...Read more

Stock Market NEWS Best intraday tips Intraday Stocks below 100

10% popularity Share & Forward! Do Not Share

0 Reactions   React

Replies (0) Report

Login to follow topic

More posts by @IndiaNEWS

learn stock market

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best

Back to top | Use Dark Theme