Mobile app version of hashkaro.com
Login or Join
IndiaNEWS

: Waiting for BJP high command’s order on July 25, says BS Yediyurappa on rumours of leadership change #IndiaNEWS Amid speculation of a leadership change in Karnataka, Chief Minister BS Yediyurappa

@IndiaNEWS

Posted in: #IndiaNEWS

Waiting for BJP high command’s order on July 25, says BS Yediyurappa on rumours of leadership change #IndiaNEWS
Amid speculation of a leadership change in Karnataka, Chief Minister BS Yediyurappa on Thursday said he was waiting for instructions from the Bharatiya Janata Party’s high command on July 25, reported The Hindu. This is the first time Yediyurappa has given a date for the decision. “This month, I will complete two years as chief minister on the 26th [of July] and have organised a programme to showcase our achievements,??? he told reporters. “I will act as per directions from the party’s central leadership, whatever that is on July 25. I will begin my work from 26th as per those directions.???BJP National General Secretary Arun Singh, however, avoided questions about the possibility of Yediyurappa resigning, reported PTI. “We will sit together someday and discuss,??? he told reporters when asked about the speculations. “We will also sit together and have tea.???On Wednesday, reports said that Yediyurappa had cancelled the meeting of party MLAs scheduled on July 26. However, two party leaders said that the chief minister has invited the MLAs for dinner.Rifts within the Karnataka unit of the BJP have come to the fore in recent weeks. A section of MLAs have been critical of the chief minister’s handling of the Covid-19 crisis and alleged instances of corruption.On Wednesday, Yediyurappa appealed to...Read more

Stock Market NEWS Best intraday tips Intraday Stocks below 100

10% popularity Share & Forward! Do Not Share

0 Reactions   React

Replies (0) Report

Login to follow topic

More posts by @IndiaNEWS

learn stock market

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best

Back to top | Use Dark Theme