Mobile app version of hashkaro.com
Login or Join
IndiaNEWS

: ‘Left permanent scars on my soul’: Mehul Choksi claims Indian agencies tried to abduct him #IndiaNEWS Fugitive businessman Mehul Choksi on Thursday accused Indian agencies of trying to abduct him,

@IndiaNEWS

Posted in: #IndiaNEWS

‘Left permanent scars on my soul’: Mehul Choksi claims Indian agencies tried to abduct him #IndiaNEWS
Fugitive businessman Mehul Choksi on Thursday accused Indian agencies of trying to abduct him, NDTV reported.His legal team released an audio tape a day after he returned to Antigua and Barbuda from neighbouring Dominica. On July 12, the Dominica High Court granted bail to the fugitive businessman in an illegal entry case.“I’m back home, but this torture has left permanent scars on my psychology and physically, rather, permanent scars on my soul,??? Choksi said in the audio tape. “I couldn’t imagine after closing all my business and seizing all my properties, kidnapping attempt would be made on me by Indian agencies.???The businessman said that he had been hearing about possible abduction attempts, but he “could never imagine that they [Indian agencies] could go to this extent???. He added that he will exercise his legal rights in Antigua, Times Now reported.Choksi is a citizen of Antigua and Barbuda and has been staying there since 2018 after fleeing India.I am back home but this torture has left permanent scars on my psychology & physically rather permanent scars on my soul: Mehul Choksi after reaching Antigua,Disclaimer: Audio released by Choksis legal team. pic.twitter.com/Vw4RghDxgs— TIMES NOW (@TimesNow) July 16, 2021 “Although I have been seriously considering returning to India to prove my innocence, my medical condition is very bad,??? he claimed...Read more

Stock Market NEWS Best intraday tips Intraday Stocks below 100

10% popularity Share & Forward! Do Not Share

0 Reactions   React

Replies (0) Report

Login to follow topic

More posts by @IndiaNEWS

learn stock market

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best

Back to top | Use Dark Theme