Mobile app version of hashkaro.com
Login or Join
IndiaNEWS

: ‘Legal Fiction’: This taut political novel starts with a husband going missing in small-town India #IndiaNEWS A person has to be insane to not get worried when someone they love doesn’t come

@IndiaNEWS

Posted in: #IndiaNEWS

‘Legal Fiction’: This taut political novel starts with a husband going missing in small-town India #IndiaNEWS
A person has to be insane to not get worried when someone they love doesn’t come home, or to not be baffled when their husband suddenly disappears. Anasuya’s troubles were becoming clearer just as the darkness was beginning to lift outside. And we’d been more than just acquaintances. I was worried about her, but it had never occurred to me to go out of my way to help anyone, and it didn’t sit well with me now. I couldn’t even remember the last time I had spent my time and energy to help someone. Any assistance that I offered had been, at best, restricted to giving away some money.Archana held up the phone. The MakeMyTrip app was open. I could see an Air India flight listed on it. “It takes off at 5.15 am and lands in Gorakhpur an hour and a half later,??? she said.Saying so, she turned to leave. I didn’t want to go. Even if I did, I would rather take a train. But as she walked away, Archana seemed to sense my thoughts and said decisively, “All trains depart later in the day and it’s impossible to get a ticket now.???There were a couple of reasons why I didn’t want...Read more

Stock Market NEWS Best intraday tips Intraday Stocks below 100

10% popularity Share & Forward! Do Not Share

0 Reactions   React

Replies (0) Report

Login to follow topic

More posts by @IndiaNEWS

learn stock market

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best

Back to top | Use Dark Theme