Mobile app version of hashkaro.com
Login or Join
IndiaNEWS

: Watch: Not bad for a part-time player, says Nick Kyrgios after hard-fought opening win at Wimbledon #IndiaNEWS Nick Kyrgios won his first match since the Australian Open on Wednesday, defeating French

@IndiaNEWS

Posted in: #IndiaNEWS

Watch: Not bad for a part-time player, says Nick Kyrgios after hard-fought opening win at Wimbledon #IndiaNEWS
Nick Kyrgios won his first match since the Australian Open on Wednesday, defeating French 21st seed Ugo Humbert in five sets at Wimbledon before declaring: “Not bad for a part-time player???.The 60th-ranked Kyrgios triumphed 6-4, 4-6, 3-6, 6-1, 9-7 in a match held over from Tuesday evening when the final set was level at 3-3.“Not bad for a part-time player,??? said Kyrgios. “Ugo is an incredible kid and I knew I was a massive underdog.“It was easy to get off the couch in Canberra as Wimbledon is one of my favourite events and I heard there was going to be a crowd so it was an easy decision to come here.???“It’s a great change of scenery,??? added Kyrgios who is playing his first event outside of his own country for the first time since the 2020 Australian Open.Kyrgios shrugged off an ugly-looking fall in the 13th game of the final set when his right knee buckled beneath him.On Tuesday, he was overheard muttering that Court One was a joke.His 23 aces and 51 winners over a player he also defeated in five sets at the Australian Open sent him into a second round clash with Italy’s Gianluca...Read more

Stock Market NEWS Best intraday tips Intraday Stocks below 100

10% popularity Share & Forward! Do Not Share

0 Reactions   React

Replies (0) Report

Login to follow topic

More posts by @IndiaNEWS

learn stock market

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best

Back to top | Use Dark Theme