Mobile app version of hashkaro.com
Login or Join
IndiaNEWS

: Watch: Younis Khan on why he parted ways with Pakistan team, his differences with the PCB, and more #IndiaNEWS Former Pakistan skipper Younis Khan, who recently quit as the batting coach of the national

@IndiaNEWS

Posted in: #Cricket #IndiaNEWS #Pakistan

Watch: Younis Khan on why he parted ways with Pakistan team, his differences with the PCB, and more #IndiaNEWS
Former Pakistan skipper Younis Khan, who recently quit as the batting coach of the national team, said it was the differences he had with the PCB that convinced him to part ways with the side.He also claimed that the 2009 players revolt against him had its roots in captaincy ambitions of seniors like Shahid Afridi.Younis said that the revolt was not carried out because the players were unhappy with his captaincy style or strong attitude.“If the players had problems with me they could have spoken to me. They claimed that they didn’t want me removed as captain but just wanted the cricket board to speak to me to change my attitude,??? Younis told ARY News.“Then how is it that when the players met with the then PCB Chairman, Ejaz Butt one senior player, apparently Afridi demanded the captain be changed. To me it was about captaincy ambitions,??? said the highest Test run-getter for Pakistan.Younis Khan reveals what transpired behind the scenes that led to him parting ways with the national team!#Cricket | #Pakistan pic.twitter.com/oCi1tErXV5— Grassroots Cricket (@grassrootscric) June 30, 2021 Younis also confirmed that a player (allegedly Umar Akmal) had come to his room to ask for the Holy Quran and...Read more

Stock Market NEWS Best intraday tips Intraday Stocks below 100

10% popularity Share & Forward! Do Not Share

0 Reactions   React

Replies (0) Report

Login to follow topic

More posts by @IndiaNEWS

learn stock market

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best

Back to top | Use Dark Theme