Mobile app version of hashkaro.com
Login or Join
IndiaNEWS

: Equestrian: India’s Fouaad Mirza picks Dajara 4 horse for Tokyo Olympics #IndiaNEWS Indian equestrian Fouaad Mirza has resolved the selection dilemma he had been grappling with ahead of his maiden

@IndiaNEWS

Posted in: #IndiaNEWS

Equestrian: India’s Fouaad Mirza picks Dajara 4 horse for Tokyo Olympics #IndiaNEWS
Indian equestrian Fouaad Mirza has resolved the selection dilemma he had been grappling with ahead of his maiden Olympics, deciding to go with the “very pretty??? mare Dajara 4 for the Games in Tokyo this month.Mirza is only the third Indian equestrian after Indrajit Lamba and Imtiaz Anees to secure an individual spot in Eventing at the Olympic Games. Anees was the last to make the cut for the 2000 Sydney Olympics as a wildcard.“...the horse I have selected to represent India in Tokyo would be Dajara 4 and we are preparing well and we are keen to give a good performance out there in Tokyo,??? Mirza said at a virtual press conference on Thursday.“We are on the route of creating history and she is a horse that is going to help us get there and I am looking forward to participate in the Games with her.“She (Dajara 4) is a very nice and pretty horse and I am sure, she will bring this sport enough attention and hopefully encourage the younger generation to take up the sport,??? he added.Equestrian: Riding over obstacles, Tokyo-bound Fouaad Mirza banks on equation with his partnersMirza said it was a difficult decision to choose Dajara 4 over his other experienced...Read more

Stock Market NEWS Best intraday tips Intraday Stocks below 100

10% popularity Share & Forward! Do Not Share

0 Reactions   React

Replies (0) Report

Login to follow topic

More posts by @IndiaNEWS

learn stock market

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best

Back to top | Use Dark Theme