Mobile app version of hashkaro.com
Login or Join
IndiaNEWS

: Archery World Cup: Deepika Kumari stars in Paris with three gold medals on a perfect day #IndiaNEWS Star India archer Deepika Kumari made it a perfect Sunday for her in Paris as she clinched three

@IndiaNEWS

Posted in: #IndiaNEWS

Archery World Cup: Deepika Kumari stars in Paris with three gold medals on a perfect day #IndiaNEWS
Star India archer Deepika Kumari made it a perfect Sunday for her in Paris as she clinched three gold medals, winning every recurve event she was a part of at the World Cup Stage 3 tournament. She won her second individual women’s recurve World Cup gold of 2021 and had earlier been a part of the mixed and women’s gold-winning Indian teams on the final day in French captial.“I’m happy, but at the same time I have to continue my performance like this,??? Deepika told World Archery at the end of her third final. “I want to improve that, because the upcoming tournament is very, very important to us [the Olympics]. India have not won an archery medal in Olympic Games. I’m trying my best to continue learning whatever I can.??? The world No 3, who is expected to become No 1 on Monday in the new rankings, defeated Ana Vazquez of Mexico 29-28, 29-26, 29-29, 27-27 to enter the final and put herself one win away from winning her third gold medal of the day. The final was a more straightforward affair as she defeated Russia’s Elena Osipova 29-26, 29-28, 28-27. In the first final of the day Indian women’s recurve archery team comprising Deepika, Ankita Bhakat and...Read more

Stock Market NEWS Best intraday tips Intraday Stocks below 100

10% popularity Share & Forward! Do Not Share

0 Reactions   React

Replies (0) Report

Login to follow topic

More posts by @IndiaNEWS

learn stock market

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best

Back to top | Use Dark Theme