Mobile app version of hashkaro.com
Login or Join
IndiaNEWS

: Playing more three-Test series instead of two would be nice, says New Zealand pacer Tim Southee #IndiaNEWS New Zealand has been a consistent side over the years and deserves to play more Test cricket

@IndiaNEWS

Posted in: #IndiaNEWS

Playing more three-Test series instead of two would be nice, says New Zealand pacer Tim Southee #IndiaNEWS
New Zealand has been a consistent side over the years and deserves to play more Test cricket following its title-winning run at the inaugural World Test Championships, believes pace spearhead Tim Southee.New Zealand defeated India by eight wickets in the final to claim the World Test Championship title last week.The Black Caps have played just four three-match series out of the 18 bilateral Test series in the last five years. India also played 18 bilateral Test series but 12 of them included at least three games.“I guess one of our strengths as a side is that we sort of just concentrate on what’s put in front of us, and what we try and achieve as a group, (but) I guess playing more Test cricket as a whole would be nice,??? Southee was quoted as saying by ESPNcricinfo.“We don’t play that many three-match series, so I guess just being able to play more Test matches and hopefully more three-match series rather than two-match series.Unlike the Kiwis, who mostly played two-match rubbers, Virat Kohli and his men also featured in a number of four and five-Test series during the same duration.“But yeah, I think it’s tough with future tours (programme) already being in place...Read more

Stock Market NEWS Best intraday tips Intraday Stocks below 100

10% popularity Share & Forward! Do Not Share

0 Reactions   React

Replies (0) Report

Login to follow topic

More posts by @IndiaNEWS

learn stock market

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best

Back to top | Use Dark Theme