Mobile app version of hashkaro.com
Login or Join
IndiaNEWS

: Buddhadeb Dasgupta tribute: A chronicler of dreamers in a hostile world #IndiaNEWS Who will tell the stories of dreamers as affectionately and doggedly as Buddhadeb Dasgupta? The renowned filmmaker

@IndiaNEWS

Posted in: #BuddhadebDasgupta #IndiaNEWS

Buddhadeb Dasgupta tribute: A chronicler of dreamers in a hostile world #IndiaNEWS
Who will tell the stories of dreamers as affectionately and doggedly as Buddhadeb Dasgupta? The renowned filmmaker and poet died on Thursday morning at his home in Kolkata from kidney disease-related ailments. He was 77. Dasgupta’s films, filled with evocative imagery and philosophical questions, won acclaim and awards the world over. These include Bagh Bahadur, Tahader Katha, Charachar, Lal Darja, Mondo Meyer Upakhyan, Swapner Din, Kaalpurush and Tope. His Hindi-language feature Anwar Ka Ajab Kissa, starring Nawazuddin Siddiqui, was released in 2020 on a streaming platform seven years after its completion.Dasgupta also directed documentaries and was a prolific Bengali poet. “I like seeing realistic cinema, but I don’t feel like making them,??? Dasgupta had told Scroll.in in an interview in 2020. “Put some dreams, some magic, some reality into a glass and shake it. That’s my cinema.???Recipient of numerous National and International honours, legendary filmmaker and renowned poet, #BuddhadebDasgupta has passed away. Sincere condolences to his family and friends. pic.twitter.com/8F5N2yXGZT— Raj chakrabarty (@iamrajchoco) June 10, 2021 Saddened at the passing away of eminent filmmaker Buddhadeb Dasgupta. Through his works, he infused lyricism into the language of cinema. His death comes as a great loss for the film fraternity. Condolences to his family, colleagues and admirers— Mamata Banerjee (@MamataOfficial) June 10, 2021 Dasgupta’s movies followed misfits and outliers who turn their back on their families and jobs to pursue...Read more

Stock Market NEWS Best intraday tips Intraday Stocks below 100

10% popularity Share & Forward! Do Not Share

0 Reactions   React

Replies (0) Report

Login to follow topic

More posts by @IndiaNEWS

learn stock market

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best

Back to top | Use Dark Theme