Mobile app version of hashkaro.com
Login or Join
IndiaNEWS

: How Zain Imam surprised Gulfam Khan on her birthday #IndiaNEWS #Cinema Mumbai, June 7 | Actress Gulfam Khan recalled how her friend and Naamkarann co-actor Zain Imam surprised her at midnight on her

@IndiaNEWS

Posted in: #Cinema #IndiaNEWS

How Zain Imam surprised Gulfam Khan on her birthday #IndiaNEWS #Cinema
Mumbai, June 7 | Actress Gulfam Khan recalled how her friend and Naamkarann co-actor Zain Imam surprised her at midnight on her birthday on Sunday.
Zain and his parents came home with a cake, so we had a family get together. Zain and my relationship started as actors but later we grew into an extended family. I am very protective about him and he is like a younger brother who always has my back. Sometimes, relationships just get deeper and are bound to turn into bonds for life. Zain and I are an example, Gulfam told IANS.
The 46-year-old actress says she was lucky to cut unexpected cakes in the midst of the pandemic.
I was not in a celebration mood due to the pandemic, but my sister got a cake in the morning and I had lunch with my mother-in-law later. In the evening my friends treated me to a homecooked meal and at the end of the day our neighbours got a cake. All of that was unexpected but fun, she said.
Gulfam has featured in television series like Aladdin: Naam Toh Suna Hoga, Laado 2 and Madhubala: Ek Ishq Ek Junoon among others.
Source: IANS
The post How Zain Imam surprised Gulfam Khan on her birthday appeared first on Bhaskar Live English News.

Stock Market NEWS Best intraday tips Intraday Stocks below 100

10% popularity Share & Forward! Do Not Share

0 Reactions   React

Replies (0) Report

Login to follow topic

More posts by @IndiaNEWS

learn stock market

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best

Back to top | Use Dark Theme