Mobile app version of hashkaro.com
Login or Join
IndiaNEWS

: UP Class 12 board exams 2021 cancelled amid Covid-19 pandemic #IndiaNEWS The Uttar Pradesh government on Thursday announced the decision to cancel the Class 12 board exams 2021 in view of the Covid-19

@IndiaNEWS

Posted in: #IndiaNEWS

UP Class 12 board exams 2021 cancelled amid Covid-19 pandemic #IndiaNEWS
The Uttar Pradesh government on Thursday announced the decision to cancel the Class 12 board exams 2021 in view of the Covid-19 pandemic. The decision was taken at a meeting chaired by Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath.“In view of the current situation of the COVID-19 pandemic, the health and safety of children is our top priority. With the inspiration of respected Prime Minister @UPGovt has decided that in the current academic session, the examination of 10th and 12th of the Board of Secondary Education will not be conducted,??? tweeted CM Adityanath.The UP board Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad (UPMSP) is expected to devise a pattern to prepare the results of the Class 12 students. Details of the same will be released in the coming days. The UP government’s decision comes two days after the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) and the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE) decided to cancel their Class 12 board exams for this year.????? ???)+?).
K
X
I^
X
K^
K
S?
JN
J?
K?
J?
J?
K
K?
K?
S?
J^
K?
JN
K?
J?
X?
H"
I^
Xr
Jn
X>
K~
S?
I?
K?
I~
JB
J?
I?
S?
I?
X?
H"
I^
X
K?
S?
K^
K?
K?
S?
J^
S?
J?
K?
S?
K
I^
S?
K~
H??????????Â????????Â?????????????Â???????8).x)b8)i8)!?))?),8)(
X
J?
J?
S?
K
J~
K?
J?
J?
H.
JN
S?
K
X
I?
X
I^
X
J?
S?
K
X~
K
J>
K?
K?
XrUv?gB
J?
Xr
J?
K?Â????)+?8),?)/?)+?)/?8).x)b8)%x)/?8)-x),8)O?))8)+?)/?)*8)-?)b8)%x)O?)-?)/?)%H8).8))8)O
K
J?
X~
H"
J?
K?????????????????T????????

Stock Market NEWS Best intraday tips Intraday Stocks below 100

10% popularity Share & Forward! Do Not Share

0 Reactions   React

Replies (0) Report

Login to follow topic

More posts by @IndiaNEWS