Mobile app version of hashkaro.com
Login or Join
IndiaNEWS

: Watch: I will miss you at Tokyo Olympics, says PV Sindhu to Carolina Marin #IndiaNEWS Indian shuttler PV Sindhu on Wednesday wished Spain’s Carolina Marin a speedy recovery after she was forced out

@IndiaNEWS

Posted in: #IndiaNEWS

Watch: I will miss you at Tokyo Olympics, says PV Sindhu to Carolina Marin #IndiaNEWS
Indian shuttler PV Sindhu on Wednesday wished Spain’s Carolina Marin a speedy recovery after she was forced out of the Tokyo Games due to a freak knee injury and said she will miss the reigning Olympic champion at the quadrennial event.Marin, a prime contender for the gold medal at the Tokyo Games, suffered a torn anterior cruciate ligament in her left knee during training and pulled out of the showpiece event on Tuesday.“So sorry to hear about your injury. Hoping that you will recover soon and come back stronger,??? Sindhu, who had won silver medal at Rio Games after losing to Mar n in the final, said in a video message posted on Twitter.Recalling the epic final match, Sindhu said: “I remember the last Olympic Games when we played in the final. It was really good competing against you so I’m going to miss that again, and I’ve been missing you, seeing you on court.“I will miss you at the Olympic Games but hope we compete against each other soon, so come back fast and recover soon. Lots of love.???A beautiful gesture from PV Sindhu. ??????8??8??8??Y???Z[???[X??YZ[???[[????[?SX?[??????Y??]?]????H???[? ??][???K[?X[???Y[?[??]?[??[?LH??[?H[?[?????XY[?H

Stock Market NEWS Best intraday tips Intraday Stocks below 100

10% popularity Share & Forward! Do Not Share

0 Reactions   React

Replies (0) Report

Login to follow topic

More posts by @IndiaNEWS

learn stock market

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best

Back to top | Use Dark Theme