Mobile app version of hashkaro.com
Login or Join
IndiaNEWS

: Chess: Vidit Gujrathi becomes ninth Indian to qualify for Fide World Cup 2021 in Sochi #IndiaNEWS India No 3 Vidit Gujrathi has qualified for the Fide chess World Cup 2021, to be held in Sochi, Russia

@IndiaNEWS

Posted in: #IndiaNEWS

Chess: Vidit Gujrathi becomes ninth Indian to qualify for Fide World Cup 2021 in Sochi #IndiaNEWS
India No 3 Vidit Gujrathi has qualified for the Fide chess World Cup 2021, to be held in Sochi, Russia from July 10 on the basis of his rating.With this, Grandmaster Gujrathi becomes the fourth Indian man to qualify for the upcoming World Cup, a press release said on Thursday.The Nashik-based player joins Grandmasters P Harikrishna, Aravindh Chidambaram and P Iniyan as the Indian men to have qualified for the World Cup.Meanwhile, Koneru Humpy, D Harika, Bhakti Kulkarni, R Vaishali and Padmini Rout have qualified for the women’s event at the World Cup.This will be Gujrathi’s third World Cup appearance, having previously featured in 2017 and 2019. The Indian said he is confident of putting up a nice show in the tournament.“Really happy to be a part of the WC squad. Playing for India is always a proud moment and especially the World Cup which is the most prestigious event across any sport,??? Gujrathi was quoted as saying.“I am confident of putting up a nice show and will surely try to give my best in each and every game I play. Eagerly looking forward to the event as this is going to be my first Over the Board (OTB) event since February 2020,??? he added.He is presently...Read more

Stock Market NEWS Best intraday tips Intraday Stocks below 100

10% popularity Share & Forward! Do Not Share

0 Reactions   React

Replies (0) Report

Login to follow topic

More posts by @IndiaNEWS

learn stock market

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best

Back to top | Use Dark Theme