Mobile app version of hashkaro.com
Login or Join
IndiaNEWS

: Mohun Bagan to be officially named winners as AIFF mulls scrapping remaining I-League games: Report #IndiaNEWS The remaining 28 matches of the suspended I-League is set to be cancelled in the wake

@IndiaNEWS

Posted in: #IndiaNEWS

Mohun Bagan to be officially named winners as AIFF mulls scrapping remaining I-League games: Report #IndiaNEWS
The remaining 28 matches of the suspended I-League is set to be cancelled in the wake of the extension of nationwide lockdown till May 3.Mohun Bagan will be officially crowned the I-League champions as they have already clinched the title with four rounds left in the competition.A top official of the All India Football Federation told PTI that a formal decision to call off the remaining matches of the I-League is expected to be taken in a video call meeting on Thursday.“Most probably the remaining I-League matches are going to be cancelled. As of now, no decision has been taken and the announcement is expected after the meeting likely for day after tomorrow,� the AIFF official said.The other issues to be sorted out are determining the second and third place clubs as well as the team to be relegated to second division.There is a three-way race among East Bengal, Minerva Punjab (both with 23 points from 16 matches) and Real Kashmir (22 points from 15 matches) for the runners-up slot.With cancellation of remaining matches on cards, the AIFF meeting will have to take a call on a likely split of the prize money among the second and third-placed teams.The AIFF may also opt not to relegate any team...Read more

Stock Market NEWS Best intraday tips Intraday Stocks below 100

10% popularity Share & Forward! Do Not Share

0 Reactions   React

Replies (0) Report

Login to follow topic

More posts by @IndiaNEWS

learn stock market

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best

Back to top | Use Dark Theme