Mobile app version of hashkaro.com
Login or Join
IndiaNEWS

: Can I interest you in a few F.R.I.E.N.D.S The Reunion creatives? #IndiaNEWS #Campaign Spot These days lifes a moo point, and we dont even have a pla, but supposably F. R. I. E. N. D. S are back at

@IndiaNEWS

Posted in: #Campaign #IndiaNEWS

Can I interest you in a few F.R.I.E.N.D.S The Reunion creatives? #IndiaNEWS #Campaign Spot
These days lifes a moo point, and we dont even have a pla, but supposably F. R. I. E. N. D. S are back at Central Perk to uplift us, and we know that you know topical trends are brand creatives lobster, they mate for life.

Brands have been constantly living in a state of total awareness *Unagi*, and are prepared for any topical trend that may befall them. F. R. I. E. N. D. S The Reunion has been causing an uproar all day and the series that has dominated and influenced pop culture for decades has been weaved in brand creatives.

A montage of popular scenes, infamous dialogues, souvenirs from the show, character traits, and the excitement for the reunion have all been infused in the topical creatives with product placements, and brand integrations.

Amul continues its legacy of efficiently tapping topical trends with an artsy take, Burger King India presents a crossover with popular dialogues. Duroflex and HDFC Life recreate iconic scenes. BluSmart shares a review from Monica Geller. More brands turn on the promotional pivot.

Could the brands be anymore creative?

Also Read: Traversing through Campaigns that featured humanp?&H????Y[?????[][ ?????????Y]?????[??Y?[HH????Y?H[][H?H?[?XH
[][?[?XJH?????????????[??[?XB?????Y]?????[??Y?[HH????Y?H?????[??[?XH
?????[??[?XJH???????????H[?XB?????Y]?????[??Y?[HH????Y?H???H[?XH
???W?[?XJH??????????^?????Y]?????[??Y?[HH????Y?H??^
??^??
H??????????Q?B?????Y]?????[??Y?[HH????Y?H??Q?H
??Y?JH??????????Z?????????Y]?????[??Y?[HH????Y?H??Z?????
??Z????H????????[???????Y]?????[??Y?[HH????Y?H[???
[????]
H?????????T?X??????Y]?????[??Y?[HH????Y?H?T?X?
??X?[?XJH??????????[?XB?????Y]?????[??Y?[HH????Y?H??[?XH
??[?XW???X?X[
H???????????Z?X[???????Y]?????[??Y?[HH????Y?H???Z?X[???
???Z?X[??JH???????????X???[?XB?????Y]?????[??Y?[HH????Y?H???X???[?XH
???X???[?XJH?????????H[?XB?????Y]?????[??Y?[HH????Y?H?H[?XH
?Z[?XJH??????????[??X??B?????Y]?????[??Y?[HH????Y?H??[??X??H
??[??X??Z[?
H????????[X^???[YH?Y[?S??????Y]?????[??Y?[HH????Y?H[X^???[YH?Y[?S?
?[Y]?Y[?[?H????????Y??H]?HZ??Y?]?[?H?[???]??]H??

Stock Market NEWS Best intraday tips Intraday Stocks below 100

10% popularity Share & Forward! Do Not Share

0 Reactions   React

Replies (0) Report

Login to follow topic

More posts by @IndiaNEWS

learn stock market

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best

Back to top | Use Dark Theme