Mobile app version of hashkaro.com
Login or Join
IndiaNEWS

: These are the games I’ll remember: Thapa eyes second ISL title as Chennaiyin FC face ATK in final #IndiaNEWS In his four seasons with Chennaiyin FC, Anirudh Thapa has made the midfield position

@IndiaNEWS

Posted in: #IndiaNEWS

These are the games I’ll remember: Thapa eyes second ISL title as Chennaiyin FC face ATK in final #IndiaNEWS
In his four seasons with Chennaiyin FC, Anirudh Thapa has made the midfield position his own with his captivating displays in the Indian Super League.He has been a warrior at the heart of Chennaiyin’s midfield throughout the 2019-‘20 season. With six assists in his kitty, he was already making an impact before he scored his first of the season in style - curling a brilliant effort into the top corner of the net from outside the box in the semi-final against FC Goa, a two-legged test that Chennaiyin passed with flying colours.Ahead of the ISL final between Chennaiyin and ATK in Goa, Thapa recollected, “Everyone in the team was like you need to take shots. Throughout the season, I was hoping I would get chances outside the box. Our front four is the main attack, they combine well, usually, I don’t get many chances to go up. I thought I should give it a try and then (attempted) a curler.â€?Thapa’s career has truly come to life at Chennaiyin. At the age of 22, he is one step away from a second ISL title. He had also been to play under three big-name managers in Marco Materazzi, John Gregory and Owen Coyle.“These are the games...Read more

Stock Market NEWS Best intraday tips Intraday Stocks below 100

10% popularity Share & Forward! Do Not Share

0 Reactions   React

Replies (0) Report

Login to follow topic

More posts by @IndiaNEWS

learn stock market

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best

Back to top | Use Dark Theme