Mobile app version of hashkaro.com
Login or Join
IndiaNEWS

: ‘Desperate for competition’: Mary Kom says Asian Boxing C’ship will be crucial Olympics preparation #IndiaNEWS It’s a tournament that she has dominated for years but the Asian Boxing Championship

@IndiaNEWS

Posted in: #IndiaNEWS

‘Desperate for competition’: Mary Kom says Asian Boxing C’ship will be crucial Olympics preparation #IndiaNEWS
It’s a tournament that she has dominated for years but the Asian Boxing Championship this time is more than just a medal-winning opportunity for MC Mary Kom, who is “desperate for competition??? before the Olympics after training in India was thrown haywire by the Covid-19 pandemic.Mary Kom (51kg) has collected one silver and a staggering five gold medals from her seven appearances at the continental showpiece.The six-time world champion can’t wait to land in Dubai for the upcoming edition, which starts on May 24 because all she wants right now is a “good slugfest???.“I have been so eager to compete, there has hardly been any training because of the pandemic and I need this desperately to assess myself before the Olympics,??? the 38-year-old Manipuri told PTI from Pune, where she has been training for the past few days.She had to move to Pune, along with a couple of other Olympic-bound women boxers, after the national camp in Delhi was forced to shut down because of a Covid-19 outbreak in the bubble created at the Indira Gandhi Indoor Stadium last month.“It has not been easy. I was at home after coming back from the tournament in Spain (in March). My children were not well, we had...Read more

Stock Market NEWS Best intraday tips Intraday Stocks below 100

10% popularity Share & Forward! Do Not Share

0 Reactions   React

Replies (0) Report

Login to follow topic

More posts by @IndiaNEWS

learn stock market

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best

Back to top | Use Dark Theme